Monday 7 January 2013

A Brief Mission Statement


Oh, hello there.

Didn’t expect to see you here.

Welcome, I guess.

I am not sure I will provide a lot of interesting stuff to read. For the time being, I am blogging to myself in order to create a repository of my thoughts on a number of subjects that have been preoccupying me lately.

Expect me to talk about submissive men, dominant women, corsets, gender roles and gender identity. I might also write about bisexuality and on occasion poly.

Who am I?

Just another blogger on the net in her early 30s. I’m a dominant woman, though I use this label with a certain level of reluctance. I’m a geek. I love reading and classical music. Mostly, I’m just a regular girl with a few kinky interests.

If you want to stop by and comment, great. If you don’t, that is fine as well. You’re invited to participate, should you so desire.
                                                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment